1) Athene is known as:
2) Achilleus was:
3) Helen was called:
4) The ancient Greeks called themselves:
5) Poseidon, lord of the sea, is most honored for creating the:
7) The gods dont have blood, they have:
9) When Apollo and Athene turned into birds and watched the battle of Troy, they became:
10) Why is Hermes often called the murderer of Argos?
11) How many letters are in the Greek alphabet?
Warning... trick question:
12) Who was the ultimate god to Homer?
I hope you enjoyed the quiz! Please check out the List of immortals for all the juicy details about Greek Mythology. Xavr